Monday, May 24, 2010

Les 3 what ??

Les 3 Castafiores.... I know...
Why such an almost-impossible-to-pronounce name (at least in this country) ?
Well, that's how my dad used to call my 2 younger sisters and I when we were kids because as girls we were just (very) loud and a bit crazy too. The original Castafiore is a character in the Belgium-born Tintin books and she's a diva Opera singer who's so loud she causes glass and mirrors to break when she sings...

Anyway, I thought that was the best way to introduce myself... Hi everyone, my name is Marie and I'm so excited (and bit nervous too, I'm not gonna lie) to start this blog.

Here you'll find a bit of everything but mostly things that inspire me... could be baby-related stuff, good design, smart fashion, dead-simple recipes, and all kind of thoughts about my life as a working mama in America. You might also get to learn a bit of French on top...

I hope you'll like it, bienvenue :)

Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ! I love reading your comments
Have a lovely day xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...