Monday, August 9, 2010

Arima Biarritz

Last summer our friends Julia and Ali were looking for a nice little place to stay around my hometown down in the Basque country in the south west of France.
That's when Julia came across this lovely bed and breakfast situated in the heart of Biarritz.





The pictures speak for themselves... this place is ADORABLE
I love the way the owners (an interior designer and an architect) renovated this place.





It feels so nice and cozy, I would love to sit in that chair with a magazine and a glass of rosé...  

Have a great week !



Photos credit : www.arima-biarritz.com

1 comment:

  1. That looks so cool! I would love to stay here with my little family. Maybe for New Year's!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ! I love reading your comments
Have a lovely day xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...