Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Milk and Paper

Last night I was looking at a few really good French blogs when I came across this absolutely gorgeous online store...

Milk and Paper has such an amazing selection of cute stationary items, it's hard to resist, I want to buy it all !!

Especially these notebooks so deliciously retro...


Oh and this 'good luck' air balloon card...

And all of these too... I'm already thinking about the adorable candy bags I could make for little O's 2nd bday (almost a year from now...I know, it's called planning daydreaming)...


Don't you love it ?

Oh and they deliver worldwide (you just have to send them an email)

Ok, I have to go, my parents are arriving tonight in Boston and staying with us for one week (yay !). Little O is going to get so spoiled, you have no idea...

Have a wonderful evening


Photos by Milk and Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ! I love reading your comments
Have a lovely day xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...