Friday, August 20, 2010

Mon petit coeur

Secretly I've always hoped that one day I could decorate one of my bedroom wall with something like this...


So sweet, so pretty...I love it

I can hear you say "pfff that looks easy"
Yes but 1) I don't have enough polas to do it and 2) even if I did I think V. would find it a little too girly

So I'm thinking about getting one of those instead by Sarah and Bendrix


My favorite is this one, j'adore

Each piece is handmade by Veronika from the UK and can be personalized... how sweet ?
It would make the perfect wedding gift too !

So beautiful

What do you think ? Do you like it ?  

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I think I'm going to get this done for my best friend for his wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ! I love reading your comments
Have a lovely day xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...