Friday, September 17, 2010

Bon week end

Well hello there !

Do you have any cool plans for this week end ?

V. and I are going to a friend's wedding tomorrow (while little O will hang out with his favorite babysitter) and I can't wait ! Trust me, it's not like we get to go out just the two of us really often so hooray !! I'm so ready, I have a dress I bought back in April ready to get out of the closet, I've got the shoes, the bag  and I'm doing a charcoal mask as we speak (so yes my face is pretty much dark grey at the moment and V just walked in the room... what's up babe ?)... hum...

While I can slowly feel it tightening (soon I won't be able to smile or sneeze without pain), here are a few things I found interesting this week :

* These wooden wedding cake topper...and even better these boogie-woogie bride and groom, hilarious !
* I wish this was my desk/office (if I had one)
* Cool posters for the house...
* Wanted (je le veux !) : this JCrew bag, big is beautiful
* And some French for the week

Ok got to go, time to wash this mask off, I want my face back...

Have a great week end
Bises xx

Photo credit : Peanut Butter Bandit at Etsy

1 comment:

  1. Those are the cutest cake toppers! I hope you enjoyed the wedding!!

    xo Caroline
    redglassesblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ! I love reading your comments
Have a lovely day xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...