Monday, September 20, 2010

Vive la mariée !


 This was my dream wedding dress...
I fell in love with this picture in a French bridal magazine my mom had sent me for inspiration. I loved everything about it, the skirt, the sleeveless top with this amazing collar, the pretty negligé bun, EVERYTHING !

I did a bit of research at the time and I fell head over heels for Delphine Manivet's dresses...




 I mean... aren't they so gorgeous ?? I especially love the short one (how cute ?) and the top left one, that I also spotted here 

I did not wear this dress for my wedding...
My son was born 2 months before our big day so I needed a very forgiving dress at the time (just a few lb to lose). Luckily, my super talented friend Penney made me a gorgeous, gorgeous dress and it all came together nicely in the end (thank God !).

How about your dream wedding dress ? Have you found it ?

Bises xx

Photo credits : Delphine Manivet

1 comment:

  1. Wow all those dresses are seriously beautiful. What a lovely post (and blog!) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ! I love reading your comments
Have a lovely day xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...