Monday, October 11, 2010

2:04:18


That's it !
2 hours 4 minutes and 18 seconds that's how long it took me to run the 13.1 miles of my 1st Boston half marathon this week end !
I was so happy and proud when I crossed the finish line that I clapped for myself !

Of course V. and little O. were there to cheer me on, but I think my dad who's always been a runner, was my biggest fan. I swear he sounded prouder over the phone than when I graduated from business school !

I have to say it's such a good feeling to be able to mentally cross something off your "things I want to do before I'm too old" list .
A few months ago, I turned 30, and even though I tried really hard to be super cool about it, I felt it was time to start acting upon things I had been talking about for years !
Less procrastinating and more doing is my new mantra :)

Of course I still have more stuff on my list like learning Spanish again and successfully translating French jokes in English so V. can see how hilarious I can be (hum)... I'll get there...eventually.

Oh and by the way, guess what was on my list before "running a half marathon" ? Starting a blog ! Yep... Check

How about you ? What's on your list ? Please share I want to know :)

Bises xx

Photo credit : BAA

4 comments:

  1. Good work lady! That's awesome! I'm incredibly impressed xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say this last week when I read this...but CONGRATS on finishing your first Boston half marathon!!!! What an accomplishment! You are an inspiration to me...I will do this one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats - such a beautiful feeling when finished and you should be proud!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ! I love reading your comments
Have a lovely day xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...