Friday, October 8, 2010

Bon week end



I started the week with a song so I figured I would end it with one too :)

How was your week ? Are you doing anything fun this week end ?
It's Columbus day week end here in the States which equals long week end (3 days - hooray !!)

I'm running the Boston half-marathon on Sunday... I'M RUNNING THE BOSTON HALF MARATHON ON SUNDAY AND I'M SCARED !!
It did look like a good idea at first, but now I'm not so sure....
Oh well, I should be alright but I'm still getting a little bit nervous, my first half !

I leave you with the last song from my running playlist. Next time I listen to it I'll be hopefully crossing the finish line (hopefully).

Wish me luck xxx
Bises

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Good luck running the half marathon!!! I have always wanted to run one of those, but have never been brave enough :). Good for you! You'll have to do a follow-up post and let everyone know how it went! And I love the song :). Phoenix is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...how was the half-marathon? That is so great! I cant wait to hear all about it:)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanku so much for commenting on my blog! appreciate it alot!

    feel free to follow me on bloglovin and google friends!

    keep in touch.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ! I love reading your comments
Have a lovely day xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...