Saturday, October 16, 2010

Bon week end !


My dears, how was your week ? Mine was a little bit more crazy than expected but all good  :) 
Our main plan for the weekend is to RELAX and I like it that way... I'll probably make some crêpes with my little man and book our tickets to France for Christmas (yayyyy !!!)


In the meantime, here are a few things I loved this week :


- Can anybody think of a better gift for an expecting mom ? I can't 
- An amazing amazing video of a homemade spacecraft (what a cool dad !)
- This rug makes me happy by just looking at it (who needs Prozac when you own this ?) 
- The coolest lunch boxes ever ! I have a few years before little O hits preschool, I better start practicing now
- Lastly, a touch of French for the week 


Have a fantastic week end everyone


Bises xx


photo credit : solid frog

5 comments:

  1. Happy week end to you too...

    Love the book from Fifi... very sweet and original!
    Plans: none so far, same as you.. enjoy and relax!
    Plus I got sick yesterday evening so I want it to be better soon

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya, thanks for the visit on my blog! I'm enjoying reading through some of your previous posts. C'est quoi ces francaises qui ecrivent des blogs en anglais? ;) Bon week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG- that rug is fantastic. I covet. Do you own it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @la franglaise : c'est pour faire ma craneuse :)

    @mommyshorts : I don't but soon it'll be mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun that you are going to France for Christmas:) I bet it will be so romantic:)
    Hugs and kisses,sweetie and I am off to check out your links:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ! I love reading your comments
Have a lovely day xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...