Saturday, October 30, 2010

Bon week end

Hi everyone, how was your week ? do you have any fun plans for the week end ?
We're going to a baby party later on this afternoon, it should be really fun, I love seeing all the kids in their costumes. And then tomorrow, we'll probably just take it easy...that's what week end are for right ?

In the meantime, here are a few interesting links from my week on the web :

- I would love to go spend a week end in this fabulous hotel... looks like the perfect place for a romantic getaway.
- Who said bow ties are only for guys ?
- Cute city bags from famille Summerbelle. I'll take the Paris one please !
- I'm thinking about getting this bag poster for our entryway
- Moustaches en folie !

Have a lovely week end

Bises xx

photo credit : Petek Design on Etsy

5 comments:

  1. Hope you're having a great weekend! Happy Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i love this poster. fabulous links! hope you had a wonderful halloween weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope u had a fabulous weekend - we ended up winning the costume contest - crazy i know~!

    PS - PLEASE come one come all and
    *Enter Camille Beckman Luxury Give-Away Here*

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I need to stay in that hotel also!!

    (Vintage handbag giveaway if you’re interested ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring my poster in your lovely blog! http://etsy.me/edP4uq
    www.petekdesign.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ! I love reading your comments
Have a lovely day xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...