Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Halloween


Last year, little O was a dragon for his first Halloween... I thought he looked so cute in his green outfit but he didn't seem to like it. As we were walking to a Halloween baby party that day, people were smiling at him in his stroller. His response ? A classic 'I'm so miserable' look on his face followed by the 'I hate my parents for doing this to me'... Good times.

I love Halloween just because of the kids costumes. Seriously, it's almost too much cuteness to handle... At O's daycare they have a Halloween parade every year and all the kids look so damn cute

Today I was looking for some costume ideas for my little man and I found some good options. I just don't know which one to pick just yet :)


Which one is your favorite ? I really like Zorro and Captain America, what do you think ?

Oh and before you go, a few more crazy options : check out this one and this one (priceless).

Bises xx

2 comments:

  1. Ohh how cute! I love the shark too:) Kisess

    ps: I am hosting a really sweet GIVEAWAY, so please join in:) ...I bet you will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ! I love reading your comments
Have a lovely day xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...