Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Le petit atelier de Paris





J'adore le Petit Atelier de Paris... I just discovered this small boutique which describes itself as a provider of daily happiness.
Every item is designed and handmade in the atelier and to be honest, it would take me forever to make up my mind about what to buy. Everything is so cute.

That said, breakfast being my favorite meal of the day, I would totally invest on the breakfast set (above).
I also love the little porcelain bell houses mobile, and the inclusion bowls too of course. They would be great for chips and dip.

What do you think ?

Bises xx

4 comments:

  1. I think they do very very nice stuff, I love them...
    everything is so delicate and unique...
    I love their shop in Paris as well

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, i love this. Those interlocking bowls are really cool xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this breakfast set and I would so get it...Have a great day,sweetie
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanku so much for commenting on my blog!!


    I would have to agree... the breakfast set wud be great to have! considering its the most important meal of the day :)

    keep in touch. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ! I love reading your comments
Have a lovely day xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...