Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Parka dilemma


        Top to bottom : Spiewak, Topshop, Mink Pink

It's getting chilly here in Boston and now that we're getting into this time of the year (mi-saison as my mom calls it) when it's too cold out not to wear a jacket but not cold enough to wear your arctic winter jacket, I realized that I want need a parka. 


Ok, I secretly totally wanted a cape this season, but let's be realistic for a second, it's probably not the most convenient piece to wear when you either dropping off a toddler with a runny nose at daycare carrying 2 bags (yours + his) and trying to avoid to get some snort on your shoulder, or running after the same kid, high on sugar this time, at the playground...
No, no, no... I need something comfortable and practical above all, hence the parka !


My only dilemma now is to pick one. 
Help me please ! Which one would you go for ? Also most come in black (= goes with everything) and khaki (= goes with less things), what color would you pick ? 


Bises xx

Edit 10/25/10 - Thanks for all the comments, I've just ordered the first one in Olive, yay ! xx

6 comments:

  1. Number one is my favorite!!! :)
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/
    http://blogcouture.bigcartel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally adore the top one:) Kisses,sweetie

    Ps: I am hosting a $50 gift certificate GIVEAWAY today, so please join in :) ...I bet you will love it!!! (something cool for kids)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last one. Love it!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. #1 in that exact color. So cute and so you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an olive one that I wear with evvverything
    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, I love all of these...but I think I would go for either the first one or the last one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ! I love reading your comments
Have a lovely day xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...