Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Vincent Delerm - Bataclan 2009



This is the concert I wish I hadn't missed... 


Vincent Delerm is one of the most talented French singer-songwriter-pianist-composer !
His songs are fantastic, and his ability to describe French lifestyle and people is truly amazing...


I started to listen to him right when I moved over to Boston and he was pretty much the soundtrack of my first year in America. 
Now even little O loves his music, he's definitely our number 1 pick in the car in the morning.


V. describes his music as 'so French' (what does he mean ?), I just think he's an amazing artist.


Another great song here (enjoy)


Tell me, what music makes you instantly happy ?


Bises xx

2 comments:

  1. that song is so cute, I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great song..Im going check out more:) I really love jazz...I always listen to it while working
    Kisses

    Ps: I hope you had a chance to enter my ban.do Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ! I love reading your comments
Have a lovely day xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...