Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wanted !


My jaw dropped earlier when I found this on the Comptoir des Cotonniers website.
This has always been one of my favorite go-to French brand (mostly for clothes), but I have to say this season, they've really stepped up their game when it comes to accessories.

I mean, these bags are gorgeous... Ok, so I'm adding #3,6 and 7 to my Xmas wish list (V. if you read this...)

In the meantime, here are some more affordable options at Ruche : check out the debriefing and the what's up doc handbags...

What do you think ? Which one is your favorite ? Do you have a great bag on your radar this season ?

Bises xx

Photo credit : Comptoir des Cotonniers

3 comments:

  1. wow these bags are gorgeous!!! thanks for sharing! i've been on the lookout for a great bag this season, and have yet to find one that catches my eye. I'll have the check these out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love Comptior des Cotonniers. They opened a store in my home town last year and it's a must-visit stop on any shopping trip! I love that picture and now want dark blue tights...oh and I'll take bag number 7. Grey is currently one of my favourite colours! Thank you for stopping by my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for a new handbag and these are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ! I love reading your comments
Have a lovely day xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...