- my 2 sisters call me Jean-Claude VanDamme (the original king of Franglais)
- my mum brought me some French grammar books last time she came over (sympa, merci)
- I can't make a proper sentence when I call the bank back home (and I look like an idiot on the phone)
- My co-workers have learnt one French word from me
- My English is actually getting better (including my accent): no-one understand 'sex-sex' when I say 'success' anymore (yay ! that saves me some serious embarrassment at work)
I can't believe this is happening to me, nobody told me that I could ever forget my first language !
Tell me, do you speak any foreign language ? Do you or did you ever get confused switching from one language to another ?
Photo credit : Urban Outfitters - I should totally get this tee-shirt