Friday, November 12, 2010
Bon week end
Hooray it’s Friday !!
My dears, how was your week ? what are your plans for the weekend ?
Our main plan this week end is to SLEEP !! The little guy has been a bit disturbed by the time change last week end so he’s been waking up very very early everyday this past week…
I just want to be this cat and take a long nap on the couch… not realistic with a toddler at home but oh well, a girl can dream !
Here are a few lovely things from my week on the web :
- I’ve been obsessed with this cover of ‘teenage dream’, way way better than the original
- The cutest baby ninja I’ve ever seen (ok… she’s the only one I’ve seen but still she’s too funny)
- I’ve been on a mission lately to get the house organized and I could use the help of these cool chalkboard stickers
- Talking about taking a nap, I would take a book and a blanket and go here for a couple hours (not the one above the water, too scary for me, the one in the tree close to the ground)
- Gosh, I really wish I was living in Portland, OR so I could have gone to the little winter handmade market, looks so damn cute...
Have a relaxing and cozy week end, stay warm !
Photo credit : Hello Neest
Posted by Marie at 5:11 PM