Sunday, November 21, 2010

Bon week end !


Hello everyone ! How is your weekend so far ? I hope nice and relaxing like mine...
Today, I'm going to take little O on a little Xmas shopping trip with me (we'll see if that's a good idea or not) and then we'll try to make some sugar cookies together, yum !

Here are a few lovely things from my week on the web, hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

- beautiful Xmas wreath (with diy tutorial)... it reminds me of this gorgeous rug (via Creature Comforts)
- those awesome hanging beds...I also love the yellow-navy-grey combo, so nice together
- lovely heart cardigan (via Coline)
- some French for the week
- this map reminds me of middle school but turns out to be a brilliant idea for a white wall

Have a lovely Sunday !!

Bises xx

4 comments:

  1. I think I am going to try and make that wreath. Loving it oh so much and the sweater too. I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that map! I'm on the lookout for a good big map for our office :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those French stamps are adorable:) Hope you had a wonderful time shopping,sweetie
    Wish you a great Monday
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful stamps. greetings from Germany

    http://design-elements-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ! I love reading your comments
Have a lovely day xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...