Saturday, November 27, 2010
Bon weekend !
Hi there !
I hope you're all having a lovely weekend so far... We're enjoying the long Thanksgiving weekend and it's so nice to finally have 4 days to relax... We put up our Xmas tree last night (yay !) and little O didn't really understand that once you've put the decorations on the tree they're supposed to stay there and not go back in their box just yet... So it took us longer than expected but it was fun. I love decorating the house for Xmas, definitely one of the best part of the Thanksgiving weekend !
Ok dears, here are a few things that caught my eyes this week :
- beautiful hand painted baubles (via Solid Frog), it might be time for me to update our Ikea Xmas ornaments... just a thought
- very interesting documentary about trends and influencers (watch it here it's only 14 min long) (via Kenza Lab)
- a cool way to recycle Legos
- cute felt necklaces (and great Etsy store) (via Oh Joy!)
- 2 lovely prints (in French !)
Enjoy the rest of the weekend and see you on Monday