Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Finger puppets



Last week I took the little man to Ikea with me and to keep him distracted while sitting in the cart I got him some hand puppets that he instantly adopted as the best toys ever.
I can't imagine how crazy he would go over these adorable animal finger puppets...
Such a great toy for babies and toddlers. Even better, they are hand knitted by certified fair trade women’s collective in Peru.
I especially like the Kangaroo and Koala ones... How about you ?

More of those here

Photo credit : Poppet in the post

7 comments:

  1. I like the hippo and the elephant...

    Did I tell you about my cute give away?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puppets are so great for kids...Really lovely for their imagination:)...I love the Koala...awww..so sweet
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your kind comment on my blog!

    I'm am most flattered when someone from France admires them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're so cute!!! Thx so much for stopping by my blog & for introducing me to yours. Looking forward to following along :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! There are so many great finger puppets out there- I actually have a finger puppet post all ready to go for next week:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cuteness overload!!! :)
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Koala and the Hippo. I've got two hand puppets from Chili that a friend bought for L. and he loves them. They are perfect to play "two little dickie birds sitting on a wall". Makes my son laugh so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ! I love reading your comments
Have a lovely day xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...