Wednesday, December 8, 2010

French gift guide 2010

Anne Hubert's craft book for the great ideas and gorgeous pictures
Macarons key holder for Ladurée because we all need macaroons in life, fake or real  

A pair of the iconic Spring Court, the French equivalent of the Chuck 
France cheese board (along with the authentic Laguiole folding knife)
Edit 12/9 : France cheese board + knife available here

My favorite book at the moment, a guide to navigate corporate America by the former CEO of Veuve Cliquot, Frenchwoman Mireille Guiliano. (GREAT book !!)
Chanel nail polish in Dragon, because red nails are sometimes all you need to feel beautiful

Diptyque candle Feu de Bois, because it smells divine and looks gorgeous on your coffee table
A 'plié' Longchamps bag that you can fold and take with you as a cool extra bag every time you travel (guess who's gonna hold all of O's Xmas gifts on our way back home this year?)

A classic unisex Saint James stripe tee from CrewCuts, do I need to say why ?
Ze Super Zero Zebu the Zebra plush toy, a zuper cool gift for baby 

Some French cahiers to take notes in meetings
Paris in a bag to see the Eiffel Tower from her desk

13 comments:

  1. These are such wonderful picks! I really love the one for guys because I struggle with ideas all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I have that book on my wish list... hope I will get it and then we can have a review :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is soooo cool:) I have the Longchamps bag and Diptyque candle!(they are amazing, right?) I am totally getting that book (for myself) and the adorable key chain for my best friend:) Thanks, sweetie
    Have a wonderful afternoon

    ReplyDelete
  4. i knew we were kindred spirits - I want EVERYTHING on this list! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fab choices! Love it all. You're a good person to get a gift from, I can sense it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh I love that chopping board!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see the 'plie' longchamps bag even here in Sydney Australia. Must get myself one. J'adore your style!

    come visit me sometime
    www.prettylilbirdie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellentes idées!
    Oui, les bougies Diptyque sont d'un autre monde et le vernis Chanel, une valeur sûre (le rouge noir est toujours classy).

    Merci!!! (et pour ton message aussi).
    N.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh this a lovely list, and a good way of catergorising too. Thanks for stopping by my blog. PMM is awesome! *s*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pics for a friend. I have heard about that book. Sounds like you like it and would recommend it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love the macaron keychain!


    Love,
    www.afashionhouseofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE Paris in a bag! I want that one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Style'n - yes this book is really really good, I highly recommended it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ! I love reading your comments
Have a lovely day xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...