Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Gift guide 2010 - coming soon



For those of you who don't live in the US, here's the latest Target holiday commercial and I couldn't think of a better way to tell you that I will be posting my very first gift guides later on this week.

It will be in 2 parts : first, French gifts for Americans and then, American gifts for Frenchies.

I realized that doing an introduction for it will make it look all fancy when really it is not, but I can't wait to share it with you...

6 comments:

  1. Haha! Really cute video! The kids look so excited...seeing the looks on their faces is half the enjoyment during the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I have not started xmas shopping (yeah i know sooo late this year.... me usually so organized!) i can not wait to read your recommendations... Keep in mind all age groups (Grand Ma, Mum, Sis, BFF...) :) you might be my "personal" (okay okay i share too) shopper!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mimi - agree with you, seeing the kids excited is the best part of the holidays (and of this video)
    Frenchie - I'll try my best, hope you like it (I'm feeling the pressure)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute love it! ur shopping sounds like it will be fun! :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a brilliant idea and that video just made my day!!! Kisses,sweetie
    I truly cant wait for your gift guide,sweetie

    Ps: I am hosting a stunning leather clutch GIVEAWAY today, just in time for Holiday Parties!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ! I love reading your comments
Have a lovely day xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...