Sunday, December 26, 2010

Joyeuses Fetes !!

Hello everyone, 

We finally made it back home to France after a crazy crazy trip through the madness at the Paris Charles de Gaulle airport (trust me, it's worth a post of its own !)

So here we are now, enjoying my adored Pays Basque, my family and my mom's awesome cuisine :) 

I wish you all a fantastic holiday, I hope you all have a great time with your friends and family.
I also want to thank everyone who read this blog for making my day every time you leave a comment.
I'm so grateful for all the amazing people I've met through blogging so far, it's been great !

I'll be back to more regular posting after the holidays

Bonnes fetes everyone !


Bises xx


Photo credit : Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Look at that gorgeous wreath... LOVE it!!

    Happy Wednesday Darling! xo

    I'm doing a perfume giveaway right now if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhhhhh you're so lucky you went to paris! i want to go

    -Erica
    http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ! I love reading your comments
Have a lovely day xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...