Sunday, December 5, 2010

Monday bits


Hello everyone, this week my 'bon weekend' post is turning into a 'Monday bits' one... Same concept, different day. I've been so busy these past two days I didn't get a chance to sit in front of my laptop until now.
How was your weekend ? Nice and relaxing I hope (unless you got caught up into the Xmas shopping madness)

So, without any further delay, here are a few lovely things that caught my attention last week :
1. Super cute animal ornaments from Terrain (via Unruly things)
2. Gorgeous faceted green glass necklace 
3. I love this Madewell outfit, effortlessly cool 
4. Great print ' anatomy of love', it would make a sweet gift (via Quiet like Horses)
5. Lovely handmade necklace (I love those colors)
6. One cool bookshelf

Bon début de semaine, happy Monday !

Bises xx

4 comments:

  1. I think I want/need that madewell outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bookshelf is the coolest:) I would love to get one:)
    Hugs and kisses, darling

    ReplyDelete
  3. That glass necklace is lovely and I adore that bookshelf! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. adore the Madewell outfit...actually love anything Madewell this season!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ! I love reading your comments
Have a lovely day xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...