Monday, January 10, 2011

Back...

Well hello there ! I'm back... finally !!

I hope you all had a wonderful Xmas and New Year !I've missed blogging and all my blogger friends so it feels really good to be back.

Our trip to France was great although it took us 36 hours to get there (yes 36 hours) thanks to the crazy mess happening at Paris Charles de Gaulle airport.
We ended up having to spend the Xmas night stuck there after all our connection flights got cancelled.
That was definitely a big low during our trip even though thankfully little O is too young to care about Xmas or Santa so we avoided an early childhood trauma and we all just pretended Xmas night was on the 25th this year !
Oh well, we made it home and that's all what matters really... we just spent the rest of the week eating and drinking to recover from our trip !

Last week was my first week back at work and it was purely insane with a big sales meeting and presentations all day everyday. So as much as I wanted to post something I just had no energy left at all in the evening.

But anyway, now things have calmed down (just a little) and I should be able to get back to more regular posting. I'm planning on 3-4 times a week for January as things will still be pretty busy around here.

I'm so glad to be back, I'll catch up with all your cool posts that I've missed over the next few days.
Sending you all a big hug xx


Photo credit : Hello recycled wooden sign

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back lady!! Sorry you got stuck in that mess :( What a bummer...I got out of Zurich the day everything started shutting down, I was SO lucky (not that I'm rubbing it in...just that I feel your pain, I would have been so frusrated!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you a lot,sweetie. Im so happy to see you back and glad you are back from your trip:) Such a shame about the flight things but Im glad that the rest of the Holiday went well:)
    Have a relaxing evening and see you soon,sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Sorry to hear about the nightmare trip - I know so many people who were in the same situation just before Xmas. Hope the rest of your holiday was fun. Je suis curieuse: tu ramenes quoi de France quand tu rentres aux US? Bises

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ! I love reading your comments
Have a lovely day xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...