Monday, January 31, 2011

Dear blog...



I am sorry...

I've kind of let you down recently and I haven't been giving you any enough attention.
So I'll take the blame, I don't have any valid excuse apart from the fact that things got really really crazy at work and I've found myself completely overwhelmed, so no time for blogging or even reading/commenting on others blogs... breftu connais la musique

But I'll promise things will get back to normal soon (yes, I know, I've said that before but this time I really mean it)

I have a ton of catching up to do with all my favorites blogs so friends, I'll be stopping by and commenting on all the good posts I've missed

Bises xx

6 comments:

  1. I was thinking about you... hope you are all fine!
    bises

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been missing your posts. It's hard to work, blog and do everything else in between. I also having some pretty overwhelming weeks. Take your time - we'll be here waiting for ya. Bises

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed you tons and Im so happy to see you post again, sweetie!!! Somehow January is pretty overwhelming here too. Hope you are doing well and take your time:) Sending hugs and kisses
    Muah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks girls, I miss you guys too
    Can't wait to catch up with you all :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ! I love reading your comments
Have a lovely day xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...