Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The snowy day



There was a huge snow storm today in Boston, my office and daycare got shut down, so we all stayed in and watched the snow falling... It was so beautiful and so peaceful this morning, we loved it.
We made some yummy food with the boys, V made a delicious pot roast (do you guys have a slow cooker ? one of our best investment ever I have to say, you just throw some veggies and meat in the morning, let it cook all day and voilĂ ! a mean dinner without any effort) and little O and I made a little yogurt cake together.
We'll be back to our routine tomorrow, but I'm looking forward to this weekend, hopefully we can work on some cool snowman with the little guy...

2 comments:

  1. Can you please send some snow over?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great day with your boys...I also have a slow cooker and I love it:) Those photos are really magical
    Kisses,darling

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ! I love reading your comments
Have a lovely day xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...