Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Daydreaming : Absolutely Perfect Clothes




One thing I love about this time of the year is that even if it's still freezing outside, stores are getting their new spring collection and the view of cute summery outfits puts me instantly in a good mood... I see the light at the end of the tunnel !

So today I've been daydreaming looking at the new APC collection... simple perfection

If it was just me (read: if I wasn't a very responsible mother who doesn't make stupid impulsive decisions when it comes to buying clothes) I would spend my entire bonus right here before it even hits my bank account... but no, no I'm not like that... Résiste Marie, prouve que tu existes (France Gall anyone ?)... sigh

Mes poulettes, what would you pick ?

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally smitten with their whole collection from the adorable dresses to the red pants:)...Aww cant wait for spring! Hugs and kisses, darling:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am digging those red pants with the grey shirt. Would I wear red pants...I have no clue.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ! I love reading your comments
Have a lovely day xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...