Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday bits


Hooray! it's Friday and it's a long weekend here in the US with Monday off (hooray again !)

Here are a few adorable things I've seen in blogo-land this week :

- the cutest gift wrap tutorial ever, I'm definitely going to give it a try
- breathtaking water colored ladies (via Oh Joy)
- what a cool baby ! I wonder where his couvre-chef comes from (via Garance
- Isabelle Marant's new line of jewellery for kids (that I would totally steal borrow from my kid)
- Pocahontas tea for one set, irresistible 

Wishing you all a fun and relaxing weekend
Bises xx

6 comments:

  1. Jour férié tu dis? Ah, je suis jalouse. Profites bien! Quant aux bijoux Isabel Marant, I heart it! Bisous (ps: merci pr ton email. je te reponds bientot. promis). xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say that I love your new header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful roundup :) :) have a great w/e!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that kid jewelry is SO COOL. i would have loved it as a little girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s strassbourg was sooo beautiful! especially the petit france area. we enjoyed some flammenkuchen :) it was funny though because we had 2 things to see on our list and they were both covered in scaffolding, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...that baby is so adorable and I love those water colored ladies. Truly breathtaking!!! Kisses, darling

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ! I love reading your comments
Have a lovely day xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...