Friday, February 25, 2011
Hooray it's Friday !!
How was your week ?
I know this was a short one here in the US with Monday off but it felt pretty long to me ! I'm excited for the weekend, I'm going to a girls night out tonight (yay!) and a bday party tomorrow evening !
Hopefully I can find a babysitter for tomorrow, so V and I can make it a date night (short notice party, can you tell most of our friends don't have kids yet ?)
En attendant, here are a few lovely things that caught my eyes this week :
- Leopard-print derbies, so gorgeous (I'm sending my mum to a Minelli store right now to get me a pair, merci maman)
- Cool kids tee-shirts, I just wish they came in my size (I love the cat one)
- Beautiful tea towels (and exactly what my kitchen needs) (via NabeFabric)
- How awesome would it be to have a slide in your house ? This is genius !
- Some French for the week with this expensive grocery bag (80 euros - ouch !) but a cool way to carry your baguettes with style
Ok mes chéries, that's all for today
Have a beautiful weekend wherever you are