Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pour bien commencer la journée...

 I don't know about you ladies but for me, a great way to start my day is to go check out my horoscope... I don't know it kinda gives me an idea of what to expect for the rest of my day/week/month. Ok clearly I know that they not super accurate but I can't help it, I love reading them, that is seriously probably the first thing I read in a magazine (I'll admit it).

In the meantime and for all of you who also love horoscopes, I figured I'd share my best 'addresses' : the US edition of Elle mag has some good ones online (pretty detailed which I love) and then the best of all, AstrologyZone (by month only but very detailed and spookily accurate - I'm serious)

Do you read your horoscope ? do you believe in that stuff ? I always tend to think that it's all going to happen when it's positive and that it's all b*s* when it's not...selective I am :)

Enjoy !

Image : Maud (on the sketch : 'Cancer - today will bring some happy surprises that might change the rest of your life')

4 comments:

  1. Horoscopes, I'm always a sucker... anything I think that's going to give me some kind of heads up about what's in store, I'm in! Astrology Zone I like, but I gotta be honest, it's never been 100% accurate for me, but then again nothing has. I just had a vedic astrology reading and that was totally interesting. But then again, I'm always looking for answers :)
    xx tash

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like checking out my horoscope daily. I think Im doing it mostly for fun but it totally makes my day if its something positive:) Thanks for the links. Im going to check them out:) Hugs and kisses, darling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Horoscopes are a little dangerous for me. I'm a gemini. My horoscope always says there is going to be trouble, I will stir up some trouble or trouble will find me. Sigh...sadly, this is true.
    On another note. You are inspiring me to practice my French. 5 years of French and I am horrible!
    Best.
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a sucker for horoscopes too, and it gives me a kick when they turn out to be right :) Would you like to follow each other? Have a great weekend, sweetie!

    therunawayromantique

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ! I love reading your comments
Have a lovely day xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...