How's your weekend so far ? I hope you're having a lovely and lazy Sunday
Mine has been pretty good, the little guy is taking a nap and I plan on making some banana bread when he wakes up (yummy recipe here). Also yesterday afternoon I was invited to a clothes' swap at my friend's Diane... Such a cool idea, everybody had to bring clothes/accessories they wanted to give away, we all got together with some tasty snacks and lots of wine and then we went shopping ! It was so fun, I left with the cutest owl necklace and 2 pairs of equally cute earrings (that I can't wait to show off at work tomorrow :)
So, in the meantime, here are a few things that caught my eyes this week on the Web :
- the most adorable letterpress cards (I'm saving this idea for our Xmas card next year)
- what I need right now, a little weekend here with my girlfriends back home (a girl can dream)
- a really cute Valentine's day DIY (I love the banana one)
- 10% off at this amazing Portland vintage shop (code : YoLove) (and I can't wait to start wearing this dress... if only I could fast forward to Spring)
- the coolest office space ever (don't you love those big windows ?)
Hello. Nice to meet you.
I'm a French mama living in Boston MA with my Puerto Rican hubby V. and our very active little boy O.
This is my creative window to keep and share everything that I love.
Please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org