Friday, February 4, 2011

Wanted ! 'Dessine-moi un Parisien'


This time, I'm not lusting after a pair of shoes or a new bag, no, all I want right now is to get my hands on a copy of this book by Olivier Magny...
I've been reading his HILARIOUS blog 'Stuff Parisians like' for the past hour and I've been laughing out loud on my couch... So true and so funny, you cannot not love it...
If you want to understand what's really happening in a Parisian mind or if you're planning a trip to France and want to sound like a true Parisian (although not recommended outside of Paris), go right ahead...
I always say that all French people are not like Parisians (read : snob, rude and unfriendly*) but I'll have to admit that I've said lots of the things the author makes fun of in this book.

Spoil yourself and go have a look (it's in English)


* je déconne !


Via Café Mode 

2 comments:

  1. totally going to read the blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great read and I cant wait to check out his blog:) Happy Sunday, darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ! I love reading your comments
Have a lovely day xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...